• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

OMG. Amazing ZO6 Video.

Krang

Snozberries
Jul 12, 2009
Ifapd

REminds me of this local C6
2888656836_6ed82b7a1d_b.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Oh, Dave... I told you I drove a 2010 ZO6 from the loop to chicago motor cars in west chicago? The whole time trying to keep up with my boss in a Porsche GT3? Just figured you'd want to kill me for that experience lol :D It was sick, that car just feels effortless. It's so smooth and with the windows up it's quiet if your foot isnt in it as well.

Bones

Don't call me late for dinner!!!
Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
Oh, Dave... I told you I drove a 2010 ZO6 from the loop to chicago motor cars in west chicago? The whole time trying to keep up with my boss in a Porsche GT3? Just figured you'd want to kill me for that experience lol :D It was sick, that car just feels effortless. It's so smooth and with the windows up it's quiet if your foot isnt in it as well.

Haha, no I didn't know this. If I hadn't already test drove one I probably would. :D I've test drove an 06 ZO6 way back when with my dad and not too long ago I test drove a C5Z and a base C6. Yeah that car is just amazing to sit in. Your ass feels tucked in so nice, yet you have quite a bit of room. And the brakes can seriously put you through the windshield. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info