• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Eagle's TA for 2010

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
First addition to the team:

211229d1263922832-slp-flowpac-kit-kook-race-headers-downsized_0118001232-2-.jpg

1 7/8" to 2" stepped Kooks w/3.5" collectors. No ORY. I think I'm just going to run bullets and down turns. :io:

Anyone have suggestions? I don't want it completely loud and retarded, but I'm accepting that it'll be WAY louder than it is right now... :D

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
No reason to do that... 8sec fbody was running the same TA that's in my car now. All season long I had the pinion angle set to conservatively. Now that I know how far I can go with it, leaving the line MAY get easier for me. I tuned it up a little at that last Byron event, thats what dropped me from 1.9x to 1.6x. I've got more room too. 28" tire + a couple more degrees in that pinion angle should = TEH WIN

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info