• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

FAST intakes for LS1s???

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I hear the 92/92s are all but gone... FOREVER. Seems FAST is moving to the 102 platform. I'm not sure it makes sense to put such a large intake on stock cubes... even though their site says it'll make another 16whp over stock on stock cubes.

Anyone heard of results on this beast yet?

http://www.compperformancegroupstor...Store_Code=FS&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=146302

Manifold_102mm_380_320.jpg

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
can a standard ls6 intake be ported to flow as well/better than a 92? could be a cheaper alternative than going up to a 102 if it can..

I have a feeling the answer to that is no. If guys could take their $300 LS6 intakes and get that much more power then there wouldn't be much of a market for this FAST stuff. People go crazy trying to get their hands on used pieces.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
On stock cubes, I really thing a 102 is too big a throttle body. Its going to run poorly at part throttle IMO. The TB wont have to be open all of the way even to support what airflow the engine needs. You can still use a 90/92mm throttle body on that intake you know.

Any of the FAST intakes are definitely better than their stock counterparts. But is it $1000 better, once you toss in the cost of fuel rails and whatever else you need to install it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info