• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Modern Muscle Cam Special

Jan 12, 2010
How about a cam special like no other? What do you get? You get a custom Modern Muscle camshaft designed specifically for your application. Professionally installed by us. Why have it installed by us, its easy to swap a cam, right? Here's why...for EVERY cam we install here at Modern Muscle we do the following:

Properly Degree the Camshaft
Verify Installed Spring Height
Verify Proper Lifter Preload
Check the Rocker Arm Swipe Pattern

What else do I get? This special will INCLUDE the dyno tune! You are probably wondering what is this going to cost me, huh? Well, lets recap first...custom cam, professionally installed AND tuned...drumroll please!

$999 (shipping & tax excluded)

The $999 price goes for all GTO's, G8's, 2 wheel drive TBSS's, and 2010+ Camaros.

$1199 for 1998-2002 F-Bodys.

$1399 for C5 & C6 Corvettes.

When does this sale end? I'm not sure. I wouldn't wait!

Please PM me with any questions.

Brad

Jan 12, 2010
For the G8 is that a DoD cam?

What do you use to tune? I currently have a tune built with HPTuners.

For that price, yes, it would be a replacement DOD cam. We can certainly get rid of the DOD cam but you will need to address other items that would need to be changed at the same time. The crummy thing is the lifters do need to be changed and that involves pulling the heads, which would be additional labor.

We use HP Tuners here.

Allmachtige

STOP! Just stop...
Mar 12, 2008
Aurora, IL
I wouldnt suggest DoD cams guys..

Gas mileage is fine with a tune and DOD off.. plus with DOD it sounds like shit.

and the biggest factor.... DOD lifters hate high horsepower... they WILL fail.

Yeah I disabled DOD within the first week of owning my car.

I have no idea what my Magnaflow cat-back would sound like in 4cyl mode and I'm not going to find out.

Brad I will be interested in some work down the road.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info