• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Mook, you know you wanna.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Turbo Z > lsx Z

stick to stuff with shitty engines.

turboing the Z is retarded imo unless you plan on going retarded with it....ive seen waaaaaay too many guys put down like 400rwhp and get slapped around by way lesser cars. i have no desire to turbo my car unless i'm building the engine for 600+hp....im curious how much money vogz has sunk into his car....i do like his setup very much actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyj9fczriVs

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
turboing the Z is retarded imo unless you plan on going retarded with it....ive seen waaaaaay too many guys put down like 400rwhp and get slapped around by way lesser cars. i have no desire to turbo my car unless i'm building the engine for 600+hp....im curious how much money vogz has sunk into his car....i do like his setup very much actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyj9fczriVs
Oh yea cause lsx swap is much less retarded. :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
vq can boost up to about 450wheel but then ure pushing it, alot. rods go bye bye.

from what ive read, its also not very cost effective to build a vq n/a...but i'm only going by other forum member builds...seems the vq is pretty stout from the factory tho...the crank and whatnot can handle 600hp and beyond. maybe that number has changed since last year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info