• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Lowering the SS...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
DSC07924Medium.jpg

The only thing I didn't like about my setup was the rear was slightly higher than the front.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I'm planning on doing the eibach pro kit springs with KYB AGX shocks this winter. it gives the car a good drop but dosent slam it to the point where it's a pain in the ass.

i cant seem to find it, but if you know your way around LS1 tech bettter than me there's a thread floating around there with pics of all the common setups so you can see for yourself which one looks the best to you.

DTB_LS1

REAL RACECARS HAVE THREE PEDALS
Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
Look up Sam Strano's springs. Referred to simply as Strano springs.

http://stranoparts.com/

I ordered stuff from him before and Sam himself called me to make sure everything worked out. Good service.

x2 Sam sells great products. I would recommed a set of his springs and if you have the money get a set of Koni 4/4s or re-valved Bilsteins if they still make them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info