• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Yea, well the TA won't be @ Luke's tomorrow...

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
FML...

ABORT ABORT ABORT.

The dude sent a carrier with a 28 spline diff in it :evil:

No damn car for me.

He's sending a SECOND BRAND NEW UNIT to my address, leaving his shop tomorrow...

I'm PO'd... but WTF can I really do? I could YELL AND CUSS him out on the phone, but in the end... what's that gonna get me? He'd prolly tell me to go F myself and never send me the right parts.

This junk is out of control. Pics to follow shortly... of my STOCK F'ing axle fitting perfectly into my "31 spline truetrac" diff. :rant:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
This is my stock 28sp axle fitting perfectly into the diff the dude shipped me...
28spin31carrier.jpg

Come on over to my garage... I'm drowning myself in beer tonight and watching the car sit still on jack stands like it has for the last MONTH... Through the 4th of July weekend.

UGH

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info