• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New Wheel Teaser

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
ve102c.jpg

103adr4.jpg

They went on easy, didn't have to get spacer's or anything. Just for my convenience I got some Shank style lugs.

Next (After I find some rear's) I wanna drop the front maybe an inch with some Stange coil-over's,Tint,manta and I'm done modding I believe.

No I do not off hand, just go to Summit's web site
Yeah I called them, They told me they didn't think a 15'' wheel would fit on a 00 Camaro (My front brakes are from that year car)

Maybe I can call back and talk to someone different that might know something. I've searched on LS1 tech and all the post I've seen says they won't fit without grinding or modification.

It's either these wheels or some bogarts.

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Yeah I called them, They told me they didn't think a 15'' wheel would fit on a 00 Camaro (My front brakes are from that year car)

Maybe I can call back and talk to someone different that might know something. I've searched on LS1 tech and all the post I've seen says they won't fit without grinding or modification.

It's either these wheels or some bogarts.

Mine bolted right up...Here ya go man

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-521-5461PS/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info