• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

2010 Camaro SS with Cam, Headers, Cold Air **505 rwhp 450 lb ft**

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Well guys the dyno results are in. The first dyno graph is the stock hp#'s.

The second graph has our LMR Cold Air Induction System, Stainless Steel 1 7/8 long tube headers with connection pipes, modified factory exhaust(removed resonators) and our stage 2 custom grind cam kit. The third graph is our complete Street Stalker Package that includes:
LMR Cold Air Induction System
A/R 1 7/8 Stainless Steel Headers with connection pipes
MSD 8.5mm Wires
NGK spark plugs
160* Thermostat
Modified Factory mufflers(removed resonators)
LMR Stage 3 custom grind cam kit
Prototype 25% Underdrive Pulley Kit
All gaskets/Crank Bolt
Oil change with filter

Street Stalker Package Installed and Tuned for $5,999.99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD2AweUefhU&feature=player_embedded

2010CamaroStockstg2camheadersstg3.jpg

:eek3:

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
150rwhp with just a cam and bolt ons? I don't know about this.

From what I've read the SS V-8 is a little de-tuned to begin with. Something about it was too close to the Corvette in terms of performance. Tuning is suppose to get real good gains. The cam is suppose to be an instant 80hp just by itself. So 150hp gain isn't impossible with the set-up.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
From what I've read the SS V-8 is a little de-tuned to begin with. Something about it was too close to the Corvette in terms of performance. Tuning is suppose to get real good gains. The cam is suppose to be an instant 80hp just by itself. So 150hp gain isn't impossible with the set-up.

Guess that makes sense. The baseline dyno seemed a bit low for a stock ls3.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info