• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Line lock folks, step inside

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Bought a hurst line lock solenoid off a buddy pretty cheap. I went out and bought two lengths of "domestic" break line with ends but neither of them seem to be able to seal correctly. Of course I bought the lines before I took it apart... so the fitting at the master is way off...

So I thought I'd just use the stock ends and put them on the lines I bought... but then I remembered that my flaring tool is F'd up for that tiny ass tubing size...

Can anyone tell me if what ends I need? I'd really just like to go to the store and buy whatever I need... I don't like flaring/making brake lines at all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info