• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New personal best, and just shy of the record.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
We got to 41 at 6pm on the money. First thing that happens when we get there is a car blows a tire, runs across the centerline and nails the other car at about the 1000' mark. :eek3: By the time everything was cleaned up and we got teched in, it was already a quarter after 7.

Best run of the night: 12.5389 @106.92 1.6690 60'

The accident fucked up their bracket race and thus the test and tune people got fucked out of actually getting in any runs. I managed to hot lap 7 runs, my helmet never came off of my head until we left.
[ricerexcuses/] Im still learning how these DRs act versus the stock tires but managed a handful of 1.6's a couple 1.70s and one 1.84 where I was spinning like crazy. My shift points need some tuning as well, it was revving a bit higher than I would like. Didnt have time to mess with the tune though. [/ricerexcuses]

Once I get some more seat time, and sort out my shift points, I have absolutely no doubt it will see a low 12.4 or high 12.3.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Thanks for the compliments guys. Again, its just some seat time before it beats the record. After the bolt on record, im going for the cam only record lol.

I am extremely happy how my truck is running. There are guys running heads and cam or even spraying with the same mods I have and running 12.80s or worse.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Cold air intake, ported intake manifold, kooks longtube headers, catless y pipe, electric fan swap, 3.5" catback, built trans, 3600 stall, WEIGHT REDUCTION, 4 drag motherfucking radials, and tuned myself with HP tuners.

EDIT: forgot that I also bypass the powersteering with a shorter belt.

Double Edit: mods on the record holding TBSS are unknown. The guy is from Jersey and no longer owns the truck. It was done by Tune Time Performance

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info