• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

So what do you think?

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
My buddy came by with his spare set of Bogarts and was seeing if I want them. So I took pics and maybe you all can help me decide.

HPIM2113.jpg

HPIM2114.jpg

HPIM2115.jpg

HPIM2116.jpg

HPIM2117.jpg

HPIM2118.jpg

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
dont you have 3xx series on the rears already? like michelins or something thats supposed to be good?

or were those the ones you burnt up at cordova :rofl:

what? I have the pilots all around on the car and have a ton of tread on them. they even have the nubs, so i wouldnt say those burnt up. Im just seeing if I should go with the Bogarts or not. :bigthumb:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
The whole DR/rim setup cost me $200. I can only imagine how much this guy wants for the bogart setup. I just don't think the gains are worth the money at Shawn's cars level. I would spend money else where.

i bought some nitto's and stock rims for $150, used them once (they sucked) and stuck to street tires and always ran faster. sold that shit for more than i bought them for. JUNK on a w-body unless you dont like your diff much.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
i bought some nitto's and stock rims for $150, used them once (they sucked) and stuck to street tires and always ran faster. sold that shit for more than i bought them for. JUNK on a w-body unless you dont like your diff much.

Yep.. now that I got good street tires, im probably going to sell these.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info