• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Got me some new monkey bars!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I always liked jungle gyms! :wavey: Thanks to Greasy for assisting on the install! :)

IMG_0529.JPG

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
* Heavy duty 3/16" mounting plates for rearend and frame
* Massive 1.25" solid anti-roll bar
* Overkill 5/8" chrome moly QA1 rod-ends (most kits use either 3/8" or 1/2")
* Billet swaybar bushing retainers and adjusters
* Prothane bushings, silicone grease, and Grade 8 hardware included

WOOT

The rest is all Spohn stuff... cept the subframes... which are UMIs.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Took the car out the for the first time last night. The ass end of the car completely dictates the stance of the entire body. For example, driving down the driveway and rolling over the curb... one tire goes down and yanks that entire side of the car down with it, then the other goes down and that side drops like a rock too. Then the fronts go down like nothing happened at all. Freekin' swaybar is massive.

It does sit flat now tho when you romp on the skinny pedal! :)

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Thank goodness I'm not interested in turns too much. I did some slight yanking on the wheel @ 55mph last night. The results definitely aren't helped by the fact that I have NO front sway bar either... but I'd say it was manageable. I don't know if I'd go quite so far as to call it preferable however.

Definitely not ditching it. I love how the car sits flat now. Before it felt like it was gonna roll over like a dawg to get it's belly rubbed every time I'd mash on it before... and I still haven't hit the juice. It's going to be interesting that's for certain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info