• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

01 t/a vs 06 gto

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I've sat in every seat of a GTO and every seat of a T/A. GTO FTW whether or not it's the "faster" car it's pretty awesome. However in this situation it was quicker from A to B but not MPH. As the old guys say though, MPH's don't win drag races. BTW what are we discussing?

And yes i realize i don't own an LSX but I'm more than knowledgeable on these two platforms to fully disclose my opinion based on factual statements that may or may not be expressed nor implied. WAT?

asainchris

loves cigs
Feb 10, 2009
Geneva
I've sat in every seat of a GTO and every seat of a T/A. GTO FTW whether or not it's the "faster" car it's pretty awesome. However in this situation it was quicker from A to B but not MPH. As the old guys say though, MPH's don't win drag races. BTW what are we discussing?

And yes i realize i don't own an LSX but I'm more than knowledgeable on these two platforms to fully disclose my opinion based on factual statements that may or may not be expressed nor implied. WAT?

Idk, just added discuss thats all...... No worries that you dont own a lsx based car, i dont care!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
driver mod FTW. I didn't see 60' times for either car, but 12.85 is slow as fawk for a TA with 125HP shot. MPH looks right, but something wasn't right. Maybe they didn't spray the car out of the hole?

I went 12 flat on a STOCK WS6 even thru the factory exhaust manifolds... with a 150 shot and a M6 on Nittos. Gotta spray it out of the hole!!!

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
driver mod FTW. I didn't see 60' times for either car, but 12.85 is slow as fawk for a TA with 125HP shot. MPH looks right, but something wasn't right. Maybe they didn't spray the car out of the hole?

I went 12 flat on a STOCK WS6 even thru the factory exhaust manifolds... with a 150 shot and a M6 on Nittos. Gotta spray it out of the hole!!!

x2 thats alot more than the bolt-ons combined on my car and i almost went that.

tey luv ta spray!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info