• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Column lock problem in my 2003 in my Z06

Grahamahama

Regular
Oct 13, 2008
Plainfield, IL
Real Name
Graham
Ok so I am just wondering if anyone has any advice for me, a couple of nights ago I took my 2003 Z06 for a drive around the block I came back and parked the car for about an hour while I was working on my buddies TBSS, when I came back to the car it would start no crank or anything and the steering wheel is lock I know about the recall for the column lock and my car has already had it, a few guys from other forums recommended that I charge the battery, make sure the relays are ok, check the fuses, and turn the steering wheel in a certain way and it would work but no luck. Anyone have any ideas for me, tonight I am going to take off the locking plate on the steering wheel and hope the car starts then. Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info