• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

issues with a/c blower motor on 05 GTP

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
Hey all! Long time no see!

I have been having an intermittent issue with the a/c blower motor not working. The condenser is working just fine and the air is cold. However, sometimes, the blower motor does not turn on. It will the come on randomly. It has happened at start up and while driving.

Not sure what could be going on. Any help/advice is appreciated.

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
I killed a blower motor in my 04 Comp-G when I forded a puddle that I shouldn't have. It died without warning, however I had a spare car to swap parts with.

I had the blower motor replaced under factory warranty the first year I had the car. Haven't had issues since then but all of the sudden it goes in and out. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary regarding my driving or where I was driving, it just randomly turned off :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• sp_dynasty
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list