• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

C7 in White

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
Now I think this looks TITS! And the only white car I have ever owned was a 92 SHO.

11859844875_3f6e3a6c37_b.jpg

11860264844_c699f7462c_b.jpg

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
You guys are mad. I'm so in love with the C7 in white that I'm tempted to throw caution to the wind and duct tape the baby seat to the hatch.

Yeah, I'm really starting to dig them as well. The more I read about them and have been in them the more I like them. My Brother in law ordered one a few weeks ago and is doing the Museum pick up as he lives in Louisville and they are made in Bolling Green and he has asked me to come and take the tour with him and pick the car up. I'm very excited. His will be Cyber Grey with Black wheels.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
I like the stance and the white wheels continue the whole BLACK/WHITE thing w the rest of the car. I do not care for the "gangsta" look of black wheels.
This is a car you'd own in Miami and if your name was Sonny Crockett.
It's dramatic however not practical IMO. BUT I appreciate how it is striking, and based on the comments here, it does what it was designed to do.
Owned a white SHO W WHITE salad shooters at one point. Just a PITA to keep clean.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
Yeah, I'm really starting to dig them as well. The more I read about them and have been in them the more I like them. My Brother in law ordered one a few weeks ago and is doing the Museum pick up as he lives in Louisville and they are made in Bolling Green and he has asked me to come and take the tour with him and pick the car up. I'm very excited. His will be Cyber Grey with Black wheels.

Love the Cyber Gray!! If he is getting the Kalahari interior, it's a stunning combination.
Keep us updated.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Looks cheap IMO.

i like the c7 in white but not those rims

^^^ those

I like the stance and the white wheels continue the whole BLACK/WHITE thing w the rest of the car. I do not care for the "gangsta" look of black wheels.
This is a car you'd own in Miami and if your name was Sonny Crockett.
It's dramatic however not practical IMO. BUT I appreciate how it is striking, and based on the comments here, it does what it was designed to do.
Owned a white SHO W WHITE salad shooters at one point. Just a PITA to keep clean.

Doesn't the C7 have ceramic brakes? Do those dust as bad as normal brakes? I assume the brake dust was the majority of the issue you had keeping yours clean...

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
^^^ those

Doesn't the C7 have ceramic brakes? Do those dust as bad as normal brakes? I assume the brake dust was the majority of the issue you had keeping yours clean...

The C6 ZR1 has ceramic rotors. I have the C6Z06 brakes on my ZR-1, and the brake dust from the OEM pads just sucks. One drive and the wheels need cleaning. Switching to Hawk HPS Performance Ceramic pads since I am installing C6Z rear calipers now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info