• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Weird issue with new car - Caddy stability control kicking on

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
To replace the Dart, we picked up an '04 SRX and have experienced a couple of times the stability control system kicking in on tight slower turns, like turning into a tight parking spot. Or last night I was at a gas station and drove over the tank caps while turn and the system kicks in and kicks in the ABS...

Anyone know where to start looking to see what needs to be replaced or repaired? Did some searching and saw other owners complaining about the system kicking in at 60+ mph and pulling the car into other lanes. This isn't what I've experienced but has me concerned with this system as well...

Any experienced GM/Caddy techs?

TIA!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info