• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Transmission Fluid Built 700R4

brandoLSX

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"
Jul 12, 2011
Broomfield, CO
I am currently building my 700r4 from a Pro-Street build kit from Pro-Built Automatics. They recommend some Liquid Engineering product. They don't really sell this in stores and it has been a hassle to try to get ahold of a representative from the company to sell it to me. I don't want to go through this hassle every time I need a quart or two of oil. Is there any recommendations for transmission fluid for a built trans? As far as a newly built transmission is there a break-in period like engines where you shouldn't use synthetic for the first 500 miles or is this just a myth? Something that I can pick up at a auto parts store or something more readily available would be nice. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• brandoLSX
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list