• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Turn signal

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Look for a crack in the housing that lets water in and blows the bulb. I just epoxied a cracked housing back together on my TA's pass side front turn signal and drilled a hole in the bottom to prevent any water from pooling. My lens looked like a fishbowl.

When the bulb would blow from water, the turn signal would just stay on like yours.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I forgot to update this.
So the back signals work great, works on dash but does not blink up front. The drivers side bulb is out and the passenger side is just on(same as DRL's) They do not blink when you put the signal on though.

I posted on another forum for help but didn't get too far. Any ideas? I am going to try and change both bulbs for the hell of it today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info