• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

TBSS people.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I havent messed with the airbags at all at the track on mine, and dont think its going to help or hurt me much since Im AWD. Last time I was at Rt66 the rears were breaking loose oddly enough so I aired the tires down a bit.

wow. thats nuts you were breaking loose, when i was at the track friday, there was a cammed silverado which was awd, on street tires at 33 psi, gettin 1.6 60' times and runnin 12.8s at 103. truck looked like it came out of a cannon.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
hey who was the one that said they'll trailer a car as long as the person has a trailer? It was a tbss guy IIRC... If this is still an option please let me know. I have a trailer and a truck to pull me as of now, but in case they flake i was hoping to have a backup?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info