đź‘‹ INTRO twol8uluz checking in...

Hey guys, just moved to illinois from michigan, detroit area. I've got family here but no friends yet. I currently reside around the peoria area. Just tryin to meet some new ppl that have a common interest. Came across this site on a grand prix forum im on. Looking forward to catching some events in a new area!

Its nothin fancy, but I just picked it up earlier this year and still working on maitenance, before mods. Plus my move put a pause on things too.
2011-10-31_17-37-22_144.jpg

Thank u! But its *eh* at best.....to me. Im a big fan of "function over fashion" and like I said, im getting all the quirks out before I start doing any dramatic cosmetic changes. Next on my list is new mufflers and spec edition tips (muffler seams are blown out and reg tips look like ass) pass side lower control arm, and then a triple pod to hold boost, volts, and possibly scan gauge. Im def not trying to make it into racekar, just nicer and faster than grandpas gtp at the light. You tend to lose cool points when grandpa smokes ur ass!! Lol

Thread Info