đź‘‹ INTRO N00b here

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
figured i could use another board to lurk on. haha. Iraq gets boring and i don't have enough to do online.

grew up in River Grove (just south of O'Hare). i'm stationed at Fort Lewis, WA now. currently deployed.

'99 FRC. used to be a H/C nitrous car, but i had some issues with cam bolts backing out and that motor isn't too functional anymore. :rofl:

its nearly done being put back together. just have a few odds and ends and a fuel system to buy and it'll be ready to run.

Forged LS2
PTK Twin Turbo (Zeta 3.0's w/.58 A/R T4 turbine housing)
RKT56 built MN6 trans/Textralia Exo-skel clutch
Stock diff w/3.73's. i have a spare thats gonna get built. hopefully the stock one will last more than 1 week after i get back from Iraq.
Stock suspension
6 point, Corbeau A4s, 5 point harnesses.

pictures will be in the rides section

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Hey man, thanks for your service. When do you expect to get home to Chicago?

I look forward to seeing your car in person and finished with TWO snails! :D

i'll be in Chicago around the 3rd week of October. whether the kit is installed with all the kinks worked out.....thats a different story. i won't know until that time comes. i'll be home for about a month though, so i SHOULD be able to get it done. if not, then you'll have to settle for videos from Seattle. i would love to have Speed Inc do the tune, but TTI will work if i have to finish it in WA.

D

Darkness01

i wish i could afford it. the L is in the body shop cuz it was in an accident. if it doesn't come back the way it looked before, then I'll trade it in for another TA or camaro. I kinda want lower payments anyways. I'm at 300 a month now. I'd like to get back down to about 250, logan's would be too much

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
i wish i could afford it. the L is in the body shop cuz it was in an accident. if it doesn't come back the way it looked before, then I'll trade it in for another TA or camaro. I kinda want lower payments anyways. I'm at 300 a month now. I'd like to get back down to about 250, logan's would be too much

bah, think of what you'd save on building the drivetrain though!

D

Darkness01

yea, but at the cost of more than 300 a month. I'm finishing school and have about 2 more years. If I go down to part time, I want a smaller payment so I can save more money, this way when I'm done with school, I can build a real car, instead of only being able to afford bolt-ons

Thread Info