tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
Whats up...

The names Tad

im 25 and from rockford.. :pedobear:

i got an 06 GTO with a few bolt ons.. including a couple turbos ..:bukkake:

but it isnt anything special- just a money pit.. looking forward to seeing a few of you at the track this year!

gtoatmarys.jpg

IMAGE_044.jpg

IMAG0022-1.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

photo-6.jpg

IMAG0122-1.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

Last edited:

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
OHHHH Fuck... Welcome!!!

(Reminder to self, mess with orange GTO if spotted... I want to see him leave a light)

I recognize Hilander off of South Alpine near Harrison, you work at that shop?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the username and put two and two together... :noes: A little more than just working at the shop?

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
Is that an APS kit?

Yes it is! if i had to do it all over again, i would of went custom twins- but i got a hell of a deal on the kit.. and i really can not complain with the power it puts down..

I like the title!!! LOL, You wish you were better than me!!!

I am better then you in EVERY way! just ask Monika :cuddle:

OHHHH Fuck... Welcome!!!

(Reminder to self, mess with orange GTO if spotted... I want to see him leave a light)

I recognize Hilander off of South Alpine near Harrison, you work at that shop?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the username and put two and two together... :noes: A little more than just working at the shop?

I worked there up until i was about 16.. then my dad fired me... Now i just use it as my own personal garage on nights and weekends as needed :cool:

Welcome, if thats the APS kit I hope you dont have problem with the turbos! Other wise sick as ride!!!

And hopefully i don't but i am pretty sure its inevitable since i am already pushing them out of their efficiency.. Right now they are the limiting factor of the build.. so i guess the way i look at it is- when they go, ill just go bigger and better!

And thanks to everyone for the welcome and comments!

Thread Info