👋 INTRO new...not new but kinda new

RAPER

Regular
Jan 12, 2008
Rockford-ish
so many moons ago i was on chicago svt for awhile and that got merged into with CG and i basically wasn't posting anymore.. and now I am and here we all are.

Hi everyone and how the hell do i fix the user name.. should just be RAPER .. i'm sure there was a thread on why the merged users had imported added to the names and blah blah blah but who can help out with this. sorry for the rambling. on with the cars...

I have a pretty decent 93 cobra and i recently added another snake to the stable in the form of an 05 viper. hoping to hit up more car meets in 18 cause I worked my life away in all of 16-17.

Anyways Hi to all

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
73565f70cc78ad9863e1db47976b750a.jpg

RAPER

Regular
Jan 12, 2008
Rockford-ish
I'd like to get that 93 cobra

many have said the same thing. I generally say "not for sale" due to my number being higher than what it generally may be worth. I have too much personal investment in the car in other words. its probably going to get torn down this winter if all goes as plan and may not be back on the road for a year or so.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
many have said the same thing. I generally say "not for sale" due to my number being higher than what it generally may be worth. I have too much personal investment in the car in other words. its probably going to get torn down this winter if all goes as plan and may not be back on the road for a year or so.

Know those feels....

The more foxbody Cobras on here the better!

Thread Info