đź‘‹ INTRO Newbie

cayman981

Oct 18, 2016
Glencoe
G6zfak4.jpg

Picture is here, thanks for the warm welcome!

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
Thanks for the welcome!

So far only Borla exhaust and a set of BBS winter wheels. Thinking of other stuff like clear markers, possibly a wrap. You? Would love to hear suggestions and ideas!

The LED Clear markers are a MUST! Don't even think about it, just order them! You won't be disappointed! Here is my write-up on the install process, super easy: Porsche Cayman 981 - How to Install LED Clear Side Markers

I went with the Fabspeed Race Exhaust, and it is very aggressive but I love it! As you can see I also did a custom hood/roof/trunk wrap myself with the help of [MENTION=4762]LoveSpank[/MENTION]. Other than that, I have just added the OZ Leggera Wheels. I am planning to lower it this winter but haven't decided which route to go yet. I have been talking to the guys at Fabspeed to try to decide on a setup. If you have any questions about anything I highly recommend contacting Jon Gaydos at Fabspeed, he has been awesome to talk to.

Here are all of the write-ups or features I have done so far with my Cayman: http://www.shockerracing.com/index.php/featured-rides/porsche-cayman-981

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'm more of a Japanese tuner person myself, so I'm still coming to grips with not really being able to tune my car unfortunately. If there are any 370Z, Celica, Supra, BRZ (86) owners, lol I'm going to stalk you at car meets.

Join us in the TCG Twisty Club. :) Your Cayman will love that.

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
Looks very nice.

We should meetup at a cars & coffee event soon, would love to hear your exhaust. I've been going to FuelFed events and they are alright. I went to a PCA event here...lol never again. Well maybe I'll check out their AutoX, but they probably think I'm a ricer given my age and exhaust :p

Definitely! I would like to hear the Borla in person. My wife and I have done the PCA autox's a few times and it's been great, everyone has been super helpful and friendly. Other than that I have never done any other PCA Events.

Thread Info