đź‘‹ INTRO Old Member, New Car.

JeremyCliff

Addict
Dec 22, 2008
Hello all.

Some of you guys I know, others I do not. I started posting on here long ago and then died down once I sold my 350Z many years ago. Now that I've picked up another fun car I figure I'll try to be a bit more active. Definitely going to try to hit up some of the meets this year, haven't done that in years between focusing on work and not having a fun car to go in.

Hope to see you guys around soon! Nice weather is finally here.

Couple pics of the new car. Picked up on Christmas Eve 2014, put almost 4000 miles on it so far and loving every second of it!

964 Sunrise by jeremycliff, on Flickr

964 Sunrise by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Fun in the snow :D

964 by jeremycliff, on Flickr

My Germans

Best of all, it fits all of my photo gear perfectly!

JeremyCliff

Addict
Dec 22, 2008
I follow you on FB, you have some great pictures. Nice car and dog as well!

Thank you! :D I love my GSD.

Me likey!! Would daily the fuck out of a 911, even in the snow just to piss off Gav.

I picked it up Christmas Eve, about 4,000 miles since then. It's definitely seen some snow :D My plan was to buy snow tires for it but I never got around to it. Maybe next year.

love the car
as for it in the snow :dnc:

Trust me, you're not the first person for me to piss off for driving it in the snow. I bought the car to have fun and drive. It's a dream car of mine, not going to let it sit in in the garage. Gonna enjoy every second of it. Besides, its AWD :) haha

Thread Info