đź‘‹ INTRO New again...

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Registered here years ago and was never really active for whatever reason. Last Friday I was out with a few car buddies(mostly CMC peeps) and Paul(Omicron) was wearing a TCG hoodie so we started talking and he told me I should log on here and make this my new home. Long story short, I don't agree with the direction of the club and ended up getting banned. Was a very active member and even had my car on display at the auto show last year. Hopefully that club gets turned over to some enthusiastic youth because there are a lot of great guys on CMC!

Started off my life as a strict GM guy and made the change to Ford about 5-6years ago. Had a bunch of F-bodies and a C5 FRC then bought a new Bullitt in early '09. Ended up buying a nicely done notch that has turned into a bit of a project...lol. Also, my dad just passed away and left me his '09 Street Glide.

Looking forward to a site that knows how to have some fun!

My old FRC...H/C/I 452rwhp. Car was a blast!

The Bullitt...power modifications were basically a Paxton HO2200 kit and longtubes. Car made 520rwhp

The notch

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Jeff what's up and welcome

21b32fd13660477f10299fdeadf04a06.jpg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Welcome back! What turbo you running on that notch?
It's a PT78GTS

Saw that turd today, hurry up and pick that pile up so Dhruva can start on my scrap
How's she look?
Jeff- the Bullitt is gone?!
She gone! State trooper from AR bought it
Jeffie!!! How much I misses you!!
Can't wait to do some cruises down Randall road!
Gonna drag that 3V!
Jeff what's up and welcome

21b32fd13660477f10299fdeadf04a06.jpg

My man!

Thread Info