đź‘‹ INTRO Noob-girl Introduction

Chesticlese

Newbie Grease Monkey
May 19, 2013
Racine, WI
Hey guys (and a few gals I hope), I am Samantha, hailing from Sturtevant Wisconsin. 22, I have found that though I may not know a whole lot about cars I sure do pick up on learning about cars quick! It seems to just be in my blood.

In my past I have owned a variety of vehicles. Since 2009 I've owned a 2000 Hyundai Accent, 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 1991 Honda Accord LX, 1993 Grand Marquis, and now a 1988 Volkswagen Golf mk2. Honestly, I favored the older models.

I have seen what can be done to a mk2, and what it can become, AND I LIKE IT! My goal is to do an R32 swap eventually, but right now it's on the backburner until I have better income, or at least some cash saved. That, and I've only owned the car a month and a half.

My golf has been a world changer when it comes to being on the road. I love to drive, but I had never driven manual before. This car was located in Rhinelander, so I had to learn quick for the drive! I drove my roommates mk4 golf for about 10 minutes, and was set to go. The next day I drove the golf all the way home no issues, and knew I was a natural.

She's beat up, and she's going to need a lot of work. Sooner or later I will get pictures of what I can that needs to be fixed.

Anyways, Hi and nice to meet you all, make way for the noob!

Thread Info