NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN JOINT

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
https://www.frythecoop.com/

I have been addicted to this place for the past month. They have two locations and I go to the Elmhurst location. The chicken is thick and juicy. Dry rub heat and seasoning. The slaw/white sauce compliments the heat nicely. I order with extra pickles cause i feel it needs it. Brioche bun is on point.

Caution their heat levels are no fucking joke!!!

Mild: Doesn't state any peppers included. Is about the heat of Wendy's spicy chicken with way more seasoning flavor.

Hot: Has Habanero and Ghost peeper chili's. Surprisingly not that hot for having both of these peppers in the dry rub. Again the slaw/white sauce counters the heat perfectly.

Crazy: Habanero, Ghost pepper and Reaper pepper!! Fuck this is extremely hot and long lasting heat. I can handle some heat but I could only get through half of this. Full tears, sweat and snot flowing heat.

There is one more level of heat that adds the Trinidad scotch bonnet pepper on top of the other 3 from the Crazy level. I will not try this and they don't advertise it outside of the restaurant.

Fries: Seasoned fries are double fried to perfection.

Cheese sauce: Average and close to portillo's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info