Who here whezes the juice.....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
My wife bought one of those ninja blenders from Kohls a month or so ago. The $200 one that comes with the big tub for normal blending and 3 smaller cups for juicing. After coupons and gift cards, its hard to say no to spending $50 on it.

I cleaned it up and used it for a milk shake, and made snow from ice, cause why not. However, I do want to start tying to get healthier and getting more veggies in the bod, but Im not a huge fan of veggies normally.

I was wondering if anyone else out there juices and has any secret recipes to not disgusting juices with some veggies in them. Google has some decent ideas, but they sound pretty blah.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I generally blend 50oz of 60% veggies 40% fruit and split it up in two almost every day (start with ice at bottom, then produce, then 1/4 full of water and it blends really easy). Also try and drink ACV at the very least once a day. 1 tablespoon + warm water. Some people add raw honey to balance it out.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
I don't juice, but I do make smoothies everyday. For my Veggies I do spinach and kale pretty much everyday then mix up the fruits between a combination of strawberry, mango, pineapple, banana and some yogurt. I also throw in a protein most days. I usually buy a banana or vanilla protein to complement the taste.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info