Hardee's/ Carl's jr. Bacon 3 way burger

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Apr 15, 2006
I was on a road trip this weekend and seen a Hardee's so I pulled in. We don't have these in Rockford. I got this 1/2lb Bacon 3 way thick burger meal. Even comes with curly fries. Damn was it good. Had so much bacon on it.

"The Bacon 3-Way Burger from Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. This burger doesn’t simply pile on the bacon. Instead, it features bacon in three different formats: crumbled bacon, bacon jam, and regular old thick-cut bacon-bacon. Yes, bacon Jam. A spreadable form of bacon."

Carls-Jr.-and-Hardees-Bacon-3-Way-Thickburger.jpg

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I was on a road trip this weekend and seen a Hardee's so I pulled in. We don't have these in Rockford. I got this 1/2lb Bacon 3 way thick burger meal. Even comes with curly fries. Damn was it good. Had so much bacon on it.

"The Bacon 3-Way Burger from Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. This burger doesn’t simply pile on the bacon. Instead, it features bacon in three different formats: crumbled bacon, bacon jam, and regular old thick-cut bacon-bacon. Yes, bacon Jam. A spreadable form of bacon."

Carls-Jr.-and-Hardees-Bacon-3-Way-Thickburger.jpg

@ilikemtb999 likes this

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info