TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Burrito Parrilla Mexicana - Lombard
2770 S Highland Ave #101, Lombard, IL 60148

Taco Grill & Salsa Bar
111 W Ogden Ave, Westmont, IL 60559

If you haven't tried both of those, delicious! Parrilla is very "clean" non-greasy mexican food, the taco grill salsa bar is more your greasy mexican.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
68513833.jpg

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I like the establishments that look seedy. If I walk in and the look on their faces is "why is this white guy here", thats where I want to eat.

I always tell my buddies that when looking for good Mexican food the easiest way to know if you are at a good place is judging by the people serving you and the people eating there, if you have a little trouble communicating your order and the people eating there are mostly Mexican you have arrived at the right place lol

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
you need to add categories and tags. like categories for locations and tags for ratings or something. let's say you did this for a year, and traveled all over, you'd basically have this never ending list of tacos that like nobody would use because they could not use it.

if you had 100 taco joints on here and i was like ooh which ones were near me? or even in IL? there's no way for me to find out about it other than reading all of your posts. what if i was wondering what your favorites were, which taco joints got 5 stars? no idea.

you need to be able to address these questions. then build your taco repository

billzrx7

Addict
May 26, 2013
you need to add categories and tags. like categories for locations and tags for ratings or something. let's say you did this for a year, and traveled all over, you'd basically have this never ending list of tacos that like nobody would use because they could not use it.

if you had 100 taco joints on here and i was like ooh which ones were near me? or even in IL? there's no way for me to find out about it other than reading all of your posts. what if i was wondering what your favorites were, which taco joints got 5 stars? no idea.

you need to be able to address these questions. then build your taco repository

Ill juice it up as I have free time. Itll be slick. But do appreciate the feedback. Gotta have content to fill it with first. Do you think by region would be easier or by city?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info