Giga Big Mac

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
surprised they went with a country like Japan instead of the US :rofl:

GigaBigMac_1459785219585_1147731_ver1.0.png

(FOX NEWS) - McDonald's Japan is about to supersize one of its most popular burgers.

The Giga Big Mac has four beef patties instead of the regular two on the Big Mac, and has 2.8 times more meat.

Like the U.S. version, Japan's Big Mac is also layered with cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, a special mayonnaise-based sauce, mustard and sweet relish.

McDonald's says the new sandwich is a great choice for diners seeking "a satisfied sense of accomplishment," reports Japan's RocketNews24.

McDonald's rolls out 'Giga Big Mac' with four beef patties - Story | WFLD

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Speak of TP. You know what I hate? When you buy TP that you think is gonna be awesome, you go to use a new roll and the single sheet that should be coming off turns into two and then the whole roll starts to unravel all weird and you sit there trying to get just the single fucking sheet you wanted and you have a mangled roll of toilet paper.

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
Been a while, but pretty sure Big Macs are mustard-free.

I thought so as well. According to the McDonald's website:

A double layer of sear-sizzled 100% pure beef mingled with special sauce on a sesame seed bun and topped with melty American cheese, crisp lettuce, minced onions and tangy pickles.

Maybe it's the on the standard big mac in Japan :dunno:

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Speak of TP. You know what I hate? When you buy TP that you think is gonna be awesome, you go to use a new roll and the single sheet that should be coming off turns into two and then the whole roll starts to unravel all weird and you sit there trying to get just the single fucking sheet you wanted and you have a mangled roll of toilet paper.

Umm what kind of shits are you taking that you only need one sheet? I need to wad that fucker up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info