Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Seems they hopped on the bandwagon.

ydEZilm.jpg

The new ale—which was aged on real vanilla beans during brewing—is available in six-pack bottles, 16 oz. cans and on tap.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'd try it. This is smart of them with their huge distribution and buzz about the flavor over the past few years that's seemingly ramped up recently. Can't wait to hear hipster beer snobs whine about how long they've been drinking the "original" stuff, and how much better it is, every time one of these is ordered at the bar.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
How's he handling becoming a millionaire???

He actually already was well off from a family business him and my Dad have owned for long time. He walked into it when he and his fireman buddies went on a tour at the brewery. They got to talking and the other 2 partners one being the brewer where tapped out and couldn't go any further with it when it was in kegs only. He took it mainstream bottles and cans for all. lol

But yeah he's making WAY MORE BANK NOW FOR SURE!:fy: Sales are off the Hook!

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I'd try it. This is smart of them with their huge distribution and buzz about the flavor over the past few years that's seemingly ramped up recently. Can't wait to hear hipster beer snobs whine about how long they've been drinking the "original" stuff, and how much better it is, every time one of these is ordered at the bar.

It all sucks.

c227599568194d518b19eaca9ebdca5a.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info