Review: MOD pizza

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I tried this place last Sunday on a whim and fell in love.

MOD pizza is a casual dining place, ala Chipotle or Panera.The concept is just like this: pick your size pizza/salad. small, MOD or Mega(double decker crust) it's all one price, add whatever toppings you want with no up charge and they cool it right there in front of you with a wood fired brick oven. Not sure on exact prices, a MOD (11") pizza and fountain drink is a hair over $10 which is an absolute steal for a custom pie in my opinion.

They serve beer, wine, fresh made flavored of lemonades, iced tea and milk shakes.

I went last night for my second time with Jason [MENTION=11473]JBruno88[/MENTION] and he loved it as well. Ordered a mega pizza which is two crusts with sauce and cheese stacked on top of each other to start. Added fresh chopped basil, roasted garlic, olive oil, spicy sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, onion, oregano, and finished it off with a basalmic fig glaze. that with a fountain drink was $13.xx

l8pJOk5.jpg

They have a few Chicagoland locations, this particular one is the south side of Army Trail Rd just west of Schmale in Bloomingdale.

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
Went there saturday... First time it's a little confusing specially when you got two kids.. I recommend looking @ menu online first before you go so can get idea what they offer.

The blackberry lemonaid is great.. The pizza is good as well.. Ingredients seem'd fresh. They also have salad which looked pretty good as well.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
They have this Blaze pizza in the city. [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] and I just got back from the place. :rofl:

Exactly the same concept. personal custom pizza made right in front of you. Its fast and tastes awesome. Line out the door at the place everyday.

Locations - Blaze Pizza

I will have to visit this place tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info