Anybody a big tea drinker?

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
I myself stay away from soda and such beverages..

Been drinking a lot of Celestial Seasonings | 100% Natural Teas .. The lemon zest, raspberry, blueberry and wild berry ones are my favorite.. Pretty much prefer them ice cold over hot.

Also drink a lot of lemon water in itself.

Anyone else drink teas? Recommendations? Caffeine free preferred.

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
Twinings Earl Gray is a favorite of mine. Good tea flavor with just a hint of floral.

Now I want tea...

That sounds good..

This one has got me intrigued just ordered.

41M1AOw2daL.jpg

Just ordered one of these for work.. The other one I was using is to large.

81fRHBh5NQL._SY450_.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Your Web Browser does not allow this website to use cookies

506b178274c5b64af300166d._w.1500_s.fit_.jpg

Edit: Link works. It's "Bergamot" that adds the citrus/floral flavor to this tea. It's not overpowering. What you taste most is tea. From the owner of Twinings: "Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China."

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Twinings Earl Gray is a favorite of mine. Good tea flavor with just a hint of floral.

Now I want tea...

I'll drink Twinings Earl grey or Irish Breakfast tea most of the time. once in a while I'll also drink various green tea. I cut back drastically on cola drinks a couple years ago and found tea to be a decent replacement.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I am not big on flavored teas, so Lipton cold brew is my standard. My wife is from Louisiana and they don't know much about Lipton down there. I guess a huge southern staple for tea is Luzianne tea. It has more of a lemon flavor IMO, but it is a big name brand so they have all different types of flavored tea and decaf tea. Worth a try for a tea aficionado if you have never had it. It is blasphemy to have any different kind of tea than Luzianne in southern Louisiana.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info