Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
ITS RETURNING!!!

I am going to feast like a fucking king tonight.

[MENTION=61]The Broken Regal[/MENTION]

Returning to the Taco Bell menu for a limited time is the Bacon Club Chalupa. The Bacon Club Chalupa features bacon, grilled chicken, avocado ranch sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, and a three cheese blend in a chalupa shell. My local Taco Bell in Maryland has the Bacon Club Chalupa priced at $2.99.

Bacon-Club-Chalupa.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
All 3 consumed. Remember back to your first REALLY good blowjob....ya know the one I mean...where you nutted in her mouth but she just kept going. That feeling of SWEET JESUS, you get that feeling from these.

The last time they brought them back, they were only so so...this time, perfection.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The chicken was on point, juicy, flavorful. The bacon provided an ample amount of smokiness with each bite...the ranch was just enough to not be overpowering and even the lettuce (which I'm not usually a fan of) was just right. Naturally, the tomatoes were solid as well.

My Elgin TB never lets me down.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
All 3 consumed. Remember back to your first REALLY good blowjob....ya know the one I mean...where you nutted in her mouth but she just kept going. That feeling of SWEET JESUS, you get that feeling from these.

The last time they brought them back, they were only so so...this time, perfection.

Nothing will ever beat this description. Heading to Taco Bell in a bit to see if they have them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info