This shit right here, it's bad news!

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
Grabbed a 6 pack of it on the way home tonight. It's good. But I rank it up there with the female drinks where you can pound a ton of it and all of a sudden you go from fine to head over heels drunk!

81a00bc0629829c310e7607ac2503cdc.jpg

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I just took a week's vacation in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area to go antique shopping.

Stopped in at this little hole in the wall place in nowhere's-ville and tried some homemade fermented Amish Rootbeer. Holy Sh!t.

Took a growler home and can't take it in more than ice cold shots.
Potent sh!t. And delicious.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I like this shit! Whenever I am at Tavern on 60 I will usually order it. Normally I drink stout, porter, and geueze beers; but I drink this when I am wanting something less heavy. I have a few in the fridge right now. I think I will crack one and drink to this thread.

Hey Mook, if you want to drink something that will knock you on your ass then try Dragon's Milk. It's a bourbon barrel stout. It's somewhere around 11-13% abv. If I have a sixer I am pretty tanked. I don't drink too heavily though, so for some that much may be amateur hour. lol

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
Speaking of good drinking,...anyone ever been to Firkin in Libertyville before? They have an amazing beer selection and a very friendly/knowledgeable staff. Quite expensive, but if you're a beer snob then it is worth it every once in a while.

Firkin is epic. Used to be able to walk in years ago and get a seat until libertyville turned into yuppertyville. It has become a mini downtown chicago.

Food is outstanding and the staff is awesome. Appetizer menu includes deep fried bacon. Enough said.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Anyone have this on tap when they had their 19%? THAT was fucking dangerous. From what I hear they were cheating and boosting it with different means and got in trouble so they no longer serve it. Bottled is good, tap is much better.

Edit: reading their website they still have the 19% draft...If anyone finds it, let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info