Wendy's

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
Just stopped in because I haven't had anything from them in a while.

They have a jalapeño chicken sandwich and ghost pepper fries.

Sandwich, fries and large diet rang out to $8.73. Not bad at all! Everything tastes pretty fucking damn good.

74b82aeb9ecf9eef31f084e26dacc111.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
had these when it first came out. the fries were ok, the sandwich was pretty decent, but wasnt anything spectacular. I wish for the sandwich they would use whole japaeno slices instead of diced. Jack in the box makes a better "ghost pepper" chicken sandwich w/ jalapeno slices and a "ghost pepper" ranch sauce instead of a cheese sauce or whatever it is wendys uses. I say "ghost pepper", because its really not hot. neither of them are. But they are tasty, i will give them that.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Ah damn how did I miss this . The sandwich is good .

The fries are basically regular fries with the sauces from the sandwich poured on and with diced fresh raw jalapeños . The jalapeño pieces are crunchy and bright green because they are not pickled/dilled .

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
The new chicken sandwich was good. The fries were a joke. They didn't taste bad by any means, but I don't know why they're calling them "ghost pepper" when I've had BBQ sauce with more zing. I'd be a lot less disappointed by them if they were just called "Jalapeno Cheesey Fries".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info