Food / Drink looking for a good hot sauce

boogeyman

T-BURD
Sep 25, 2012
demotte in
i love hot sauce really like lousianna and franks, but looking to expand and try some other things i like hot but i also like something that has good flavor
also really enjoy horseradish sauce`s
not huge on stuff thats like drinking straight vinegar either

1703268201381.png

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Tapatio rulz. Made chow hall food fan-freaking-tastic for years for me.

I've moved on to Street Eatzz 313 Foodie Sauce now. Can't find it in stores around here though AFAIK, so I just order it by the case from them or pick it up when I'm back in Michigan. It's got cherries in it so it definitely doesn't taste like your cookie cutter hot sauce. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't burn enough though, although my ass begs to differ.

Street_Eatzz_313_Foodie_Sauce_Front_HEATONIST__18133_1391706432_244_365_1024x1024.jpg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Blairs Chipotle Golden Death. Really good smokey flavor you can still taste with a decent amount of heat. GREAT ON EVERYTHING!!! Gives a great kick to eggs in the morning, works well when mixed with mayo for a sandwich spread and it's phenomenal on Mexican food. Mix it with some extra virgin olive oil and pan fry (or flat top) a burger with the mix and you'll be loving life, or mix it into the meat and throw it on the grill. The sting from this stuff stays in your mouth for a little afterwards but it's not uncomfortable.

https://www.deathsauce.com.au/products.html

4941aaa2dc37113f46f3b253dbf0635f.jpg

Canted347

Regular
Mar 9, 2014
Blairs Chipotle Golden Death. Really good smokey flavor you can still taste with a decent amount of heat. GREAT ON EVERYTHING!!! Gives a great kick to eggs in the morning, works well when mixed with mayo for a sandwich spread and it's phenomenal on Mexican food. Mix it with some extra virgin olive oil and pan fry (or flat top) a burger with the mix and you'll be loving life, or mix it into the meat and throw it on the grill. The sting from this stuff stays in your mouth for a little afterwards but it's not uncomfortable.

https://www.deathsauce.com.au/products.html

4941aaa2dc37113f46f3b253dbf0635f.jpg
A guy at work brought some in, good stuff!

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
A guy at work brought some in, good stuff!

Of all the hot sauces I've had (which is probably way too many) the Golden Death sauce is in my top 5 favorites. Blairs is good stuff across the board until you get to the Sudden Death and hotter, those are just ridiculous and get downright painful and I'm one of the wackjobs that's had ghost pepper sauce in my quest for the hottest hot sauces. The only Blairs I haven't tried are the Mega Death, Ultra Death and the Reserves.

BillyBru

FoodHead
Apr 29, 2008
Valentina is my new favorite, a change from cholula. It's thick and has a depth of flavor I don't get from cholula or tabasco.
Valentina-Hot-Sauce.jpg

Flyin High got me hooked on Tiger Sauce, its sweet, has a vingar taste, but also has a bit of a kick to it. I haven't had a bottle in a long time. I need to get one.
photo-2-768x1024.jpg

Sorry for the monster pics.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info