KFC New Double Down Hotdog

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-world-is-a-vampire?utm_term=.gf8J3kQ7gD#.tkw6DgjpB

Who needs a soggy bun when your hot dog can be wrapped in fried chicken?

Kentucky Fried Chicken is replacing bread with meat at select Philippines restaurants, according to a Facebook post from KFC Philippines.

There are no plans for the fast food chains in the United States to add the sandwich to the menu, according to KFC.

The new "Double Down Dog" sandwich features a hot dog covered in cheese and fitted into a bun-size piece of fried chicken.

From Jan. 26-27, the brave and hopefully heart healthy can purchase the sandwich from participating KFC's in the Philippines, the Facebook post says.

2RWFvwD.jpg

SFwlxiu.jpg

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
PS - WOULD NOT EAT.

Do I want this?

qyr4Iif_zps388147f2.gif

So funny! When I saw the picture before I scrolled down I was like, "Hey I had something similar to that the last time I was in the Philippines!"

When I was there I had the regular double down, which was two original recipe breaded chicken breast patties that served as the "bread" and then melted cheese, mayo, and something else in the middle. It was actually pretty damned delicious! I would try the DD Dog. Caution: the "dog" may be made from dog.....

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So funny! When I saw the picture before I scrolled down I was like, "Hey I had something similar to that the last time I was in the Philippines!"

When I was there I had the regular double down, which was two original recipe breaded chicken breast patties that served as the "bread" and then melted cheese, mayo, and something else in the middle. It was actually pretty damned delicious! I would try the DD Dog. Caution: the "dog" may be made from dog.....

I also find the Double Down to be delicious. However, it is also pretty damn horrible for you. So I try to keep it to one a year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info