Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
[MENTION=19]Kay Jay[/MENTION]

dem be spendy!
Traeger Lil Tex Elite

I got lucky- one day at cabelas in hoffman, I was there dropping off stuff for work- ran throught he bargain barn quick and saw the one a bit bigger than that one- normally $799...

it was a display- missing the grease bucket and the pellet box was slightly dented.

but it was marked at $379... i found a guy and asked if i could plug it in to make sure the auger and fan worked and the heating element as well- i did that- it worked- and then he brought up that they were having a deal where if you bought $100 worth of anything outside of the bargain barn- you got 30% off your purchase...

so... $479 with 30% off becomes $335.30... i found a big ass coleman extreme cooler marked down to 70 bucks, a splatter screen for my cast iron skillet and some wood pellets... equalling exactly 100 bucks.

then i had a $25 off coupon any purchase of 100 bucks or more... and THEN they had a deal where if you just applied for their credit card... don't have to use it or anything- you got another $25 off...

so i got almost a grand worth of shit for 285.30 plus tax.

:fy:

:ws:

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
whats your guys take on this style units?

Cheyenne%20Backyard%20Offset%20Smoker.jpg

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
It keeps it clean. No critters or bugs get in it. I use it year round so no snow on it. Its easy to set right outside the garage and everything I need to make a quick wind break is in the garage and all my charcoal and wood. I have heard people getting their grills stolen I doubt it would happen in my neighbor but my smokers and gas grill stay inside.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info