TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
:run::run::run:

Taco Bell unveils mobile ordering

You can order Taco Bell from a smartphone starting today | The Verge

The Verge said:
Get ready to order FourthMeal with your smartphone. Taco Bell will today announce a new app that lets customers nationwide order food ahead of time and pick up their meal via drive-thru or by walking into the fast food chain. After several months of planning, the company has become the first big fast food player to offer mobile ordering at this scale and with two pickup options. Other huge chains including McDonald's have conducted pilot tests for smartphone orders and are likely to follow suit before long. Taco Bell is emphasizing that mobile customers will have access to every single ingredient on its menu, and the company even plans to offer some food items exclusively via the app. Special offers will also be integrated, and Taco Bell says reordering your last custom creation is as easy as rotating your phone.

"You'll be able to order products that no one else can," Tressie Lieberman, senior director of digital marketing and platforms at Taco Bell, told USA Today. The fast food chain plans to launch a loyalty program early next year for its frequent customers; that too will be tied to the new app. If you've already got Taco Bell's app installed on your Android or iOS device, expect to see an update that adds mobile ordering very soon.

You Can Now Order Taco Bell On Your iPhone Or Android | TechCrunch

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
NEVERMIND. FUCK THIS APP.

Customers first select their local establishment, customize their order, and finalize the payment. Then they can take their phone to Taco Bell, skip the line, and show the person behind the counter their phone. They will then prepare your food on the spot. Yes, this means you still have to wait a bit, because the app doesn't let you select a pick-up time. On the flip side, at least your food will always be fresh. Well, as fresh as it's going to get, anyway.

Whats the point? You still have to wait :rofl:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
im-a-bus-im-a-bus-im-a-bus-gif.gif

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
so...if i order this and tell them i want to pick it up in 30 minutes, they are going to prepare it right when i order it and when i pick it up, ill be eating some cold ass tacos. this seems kind of pointless, taco bell is always fast.

granted, chipolte offers the same thing and i have used them since they are 30 minutes away and always busy. but everytime i have picked up my food from them it's been nice and warm .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info