Slow cooker/Crock Pot recipes

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Pork roast on low for 12 hours flip a time or two cover with famous daves sweet and tangy, it will just fall apart whe it's done easy pulled pork dump the juice out put the pulled pork back in and blast it with another bottle to bottle and a half of BBQ sauce and dump about half the juice back in, then eat and jizz your pants, also it can be done in 6 hours on high

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
pot roast and veggies is easy to make and amazing. Toss a roast in, one chopped onion, carrots, cube some potatoes, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, packet of onion soup mix. let it go for a good 8+ hours.

I make it with chicken breast some times too.

super simple one for chicken taco meat: toss in 1lbs chicken breast, 1 jar of your favorite salsa, 1 packet taco seasoning. 4 hours on high, or 7ish on low. shred that up with a couple of forks. boom.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
homer-simpson-2-the-simpsons-15836214-279-320.jpg

Now I'm hungry

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
This pork recipe is great. It has a little asian influence from the soy sauce. I used a pork roast instead of tenderloin and seared it before putting it in the crock pot. My mouth is watering just thinking about how good this is. I have to cook another roast or tenderloin soon.

http://myfridgefood.com/recipes/entree-pork/sweet-slow-tenderloin/

581932_10200380795185729_1343102798_n.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I agree with you that pork tenderloin on the grill is great. Still, this is a crock pot thread and this recipe is really good. You can use a pork roast or tenderloin. Sear it first for that caramelized flavor and appearance. If you try this, you may find you have another good, different way to cook tenderloin. Super easy and the sauce is great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info