Do you like Dominos?

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
Domino’s offering $1 pizzas for 100 minutes on Saturday

You can’t get much for a dollar these days, but for 100 minutes on Saturday, you can get a whole Domino’s Pizza.

To celebrate their 100th location in Chicago, Domino’s is offering a one-topping medium pizza for 100 cents – aka $1 dollar.

The offer will run for 100 minutes beginning at noon and ending at 1:40 p.m. at every city location. There’s a limit for 5 per customer.

“We are thrilled to reach this milestone of 100 stores and look forward to celebrating with our customers by offering this great promotion,” said Ray Montez, Domino’s Pizza franchise owner in Chicago said in a statement. “We are dedicated to the Chicago area, and we look forward to continuing to grow and serve the residents of our community.”

http://wgntv.com/2014/10/14/dominos-offering-1-pizzas-for-100-minutes-on-saturday/

I know what's for lunch Saturday. Dinner too.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
So it's only restaurants IN the city of Chicago?

I enjoy dominos but I too am curious about the "every city location".

they are celebrating opening their 100th Chicagoland location. Every Chicagoland location will be participating, per another article. 12:00-1:40PM

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
In for not getting through on their phones and 8 hours wait times to get your pizza or more

I messaged Dominos on facebook, this was their response:

"This is a promotion that is being run by the independent franchise owner of our Chicago stores. All of the Chicago stores will be participating. For more detailed questions, please contact a store in the area directly. Thank you! *Danielle"

Sounds to me like it's only stores within Chicago, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to call your local spot

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Either way. There is no way your getting a pizza in an hour. They don't have the oven space or capacity to run a promotion like this without limiting the amount of customers. Which they haven't. It's limit 5 pizzaz per household. Lol! Yea good luck with that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info