daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
whos got the best?

i used to LOVE Taylor Brewing company nachos(in oakbrook, on butterfield) but theyve been closed now since 2011. i havent found anything that compares. i cant stress it enough, these nachos were AMAZING!
(no pic found, but just because they were perfect)

%C3%9Altima_Cena_-_Juan_de_Juanes.jpg

(thats really the last nacho chip jesus is holding, and dude on his knees is begging for it)

now Village Tavern(Carol stream & Schaumburg locations) has some decent nachos. i get them everytime im there. just got to, theyre worth it.

village-tavern-grill-schaumburg-il.jpg

only other place im hooked on is Millers Ale House(lombard, butterfield rd, across from yorktown mall). their bland.. only chicken and cheese. but interesting and good enough to make me want to get them regularly. but nothing near the addiction i had to Taylor Brewing Co's.

thumb_600.jpg

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
VTG in CS is amazing. I'm not sure if they are that good or since there is so much for so cheap I'm just giving extra credit for that! When a I was a F/F at the station next door they'd give us 1/2 off the price. It was redonk watching 5 dudes try and take down one full order let alone 2-3

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Wild West BBQ on rt59 in Plainfield are good. They give you a choice of chicken, brisket or pulled pork on the nachos. Trust, GET THE BRISKET! I've had hog wild, chucks etc; best damn brisket is at Wild West bbq.

For a more traditional style (jalepenos/home made chips and quac), huge nacho plate, scoreboards on Douglas just north of Ogden.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info