All Ways Catering & Deli in Elk Grove Village

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Lived in EGV for most of my life growing up, and now i work in EGV.

But I never knew this place was in the strip mall behind Munchees.

124 Turner Ave
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

Dear God. I literally cannot fit my mouth around this sammich. So far I've tried the Turkey, BLT, Roast Beef, Chicken, their Cheesy Beef, and the Pastrami. Every single sammich was awesome. When I got the cheezy beef there was so much Beef I had to wonder if they forgot the bread, I found it, it was buried.

Sammiches are about $6.50, but they will "box" it for $1.25 with Chips/Drink, or Soup/Drink.

I do not recommend the soup. I had their cream of chicken rice, and it was the consistency of Cambel's condensed Cream of Mushroom soup straight out of the can. I later tried their Turkey Chili, and found it bland and tastless.

But the Sammich, OH THE SAMMICH.

15048110735_94b45852aa_o.jpg

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
That tiny strip mall has been there forever . There also used to be a Schwinn bike store on the corner of that strip (to the left) . Back when Schwinn was actually a solid american bike . Lol

The problem with the deli store is you see it there and it looks like a catering place not a walk in establishment .

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
That tiny strip mall has been there forever . There also used to be a Schwinn bike store on the corner of that strip (to the left) . Back when Schwinn was actually a solid american bike . Lol

The problem with that store is you see it there and it looks like a catering place not a walk in establishment .

Knew about the strip mall, just never knew the deli place was there.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I get the daily texts from this place for the specials.

And only twice a year do they do Prime Rib sammiches. Got this one today.

All Ways Catering and Deli: Thursday's Special is a Prime Rib Sandwich with Sauteed Mushrooms and Swiss Melted Cheese! Pre-order NOW! Forward on to friends!

Can't WAIT.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
My co worker found this place about a month ago, we have been going ever since.
I haven't tried but i hear the soup is amazing

There are certain soups I hate. The Cream of Chicken w/Rice is one of them.

But the Stuffed Pepper, and White Chicken Chili are epic.

Their Cheezy Beef blows away anything local. Ungodly epic amounts of beef.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info