Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Location -
319 W State St, Geneva, IL 60134

Website -
Geneva Ale House -- Over 140 beer selections and outstanding food

this place looks like a old movie theater from the outside. office paper menu's and beer list.. oh my the beer list is HUGE... very over whelming.

food menu is as you would expect at a bar-type restaurant. lost of appetizers, burgers, sandwiches and some select entrees

What I ate -
we started out with the fried cheese curds
(no pic, sorry)... they were so damn good they were consumed almost immediately. the sauce they gave you with it was to die for. its like garlic something WITH bacon in it!!!

then i had a baked french onion soup
(im a sucker for those)
it was, well, it was baked french onion soup. nothing spectacular, but far from horrible.

Grilled Cheese Cheese Burger
i added bacon to it.. as any red blooded american would.

its a cheeseburger(with bacon in my case) inbetween 2 normal sized grilled cheese sammiches!!!

9B6DD617-5120-4FBF-8139-F58974896A50_zpsdv4hxg8z.jpg

FUCKING AMAZING IT WAS!! i felt my blood thicken as i ate it.

35CD596F-03E8-400A-97E9-A45389956739_zpsrbmu0q7w.jpg

^^^ thats the garlic bacon dipping sauce that i asked for more of for my fries. best idea ever.

Pricing -

not bad for downtown geneva. the soup was 5 bucks. the fried curds were 5 bucks. my AMAZING burger was $12. i had a couple of IPA beers while feasting for $6 each..

i give it a 4.5 outta 5
just due to fact that i thought the fries were overly salty. otherwise i would have given a 5.

and yes. i will be returning.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I want that burger really bad....actually, I want everything you ordered really bad. Were the grilled cheeses filled with american or did they spice it up with a cheddar cheese blend?

PS- was that pressure taken at a resting rate or did you just get done with activity? A lot of discussion has happened about normal BP numbers and ideas on how those norms are determined by pharm companies that have increased sales a shit load by decreasing said BP thresholds. You could always look at it this way...by eating this meal, you are assuring excellent perfusion to all of your organs by increasing your BP :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info