D'Amatos Bakery

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I've been going here before I was able to ride a two-wheeler. I love this place when it comes down to certain Italian snacks. They also have a location in Schiller Park, but I enjoy going to Grand & Ogden. Typically I try to go 1-2 times a month.

Cash Only

D <<<<<< Link

Here's a little secret. Right next door is a small Italian Market called Bari. All the way in back they make nothing but fresh sandwiches. I went last Saturday morning at around 10am and they already had a 15 person line. Lets just say I drool walking into their

Bariitaliansubs

Does anyone else have any spots similar to this? I'm always open to try new spots.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I've been going here before I was able to ride a two-wheeler. I love this place when it comes down to certain Italian snacks. They also have a location in Schiller Park, but I enjoy going to Grand & Ogden. Typically I try to go 1-2 times a month.

Cash Only

D <<<<<< Link

Here's a little secret. Right next door is a small Italian Market called Bari. All the way in back they make nothing but fresh sandwiches. I went last Saturday morning at around 10am and they already had a 15 person line. Lets just say I drool walking into their

Bariitaliansubs

Does anyone else have any spots similar to this? I'm always open to try new spots.

Love D'Amatos and Bari. Some of the best sub sandwiches I've ever had.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info